- What would you say is the one thing that make Kona so special and/or different than other bike companies?
- If you could ride a bike anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
Anywhere that I am! I just enjoy riding my bike!
- How many times a week do you get to ride your bike?
- Who is the typical Kona customer?
The typical Kona customer is usually someone who thinks for themselves, also someone who is a unique rider who is looking to make their riding experience perfect!
- Are you happy with the size of Kona right now or are you still looking for growth?
If we wanted to be big when we started we could have! However we wanted to keep our brand in the specialty bike shops! Some people call us "the little big, bike company"!
- After a long ride, whats your favorite way to quench your thirst?
I would have to say an ice cold Molson Canadian!
Cheers to that Jake! Thanks for stopping by the shop! - Cutting Edge Crew!